Starting at: Forest Gate
Arrive at: Shoreditch High Street
Stations passed through from Forest Gate
- Romford Road
- St Dunstan's Road
- Studley Road
- Oakdale Road
- Plashet Road
- Upton Park Station
FOREST GATE STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:40
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Shoreditch High Street to Forest Gate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Forest Gate to Burscough Bridge Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Forest Gate to Bermuda Park Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Dewsbury Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Foxton Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Forest Gate to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Imperial Wharf
- Forest Gate to Kemsing Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Vauxhall
- Forest Gate to Cricklewood