Starting at: Forest Gate
Arrive at: London Fields
Stations passed through from Forest Gate
- Maryland Rail Station
- Stratford (London) Rail Station
FOREST GATE STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:40
London Fields Station: Not served by trains to/from Chingford
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Fields to Forest Gate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Forest Gate to Bootle (Cumbria) Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Little Kimble Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Sandhills Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Glenfinnan Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Fishersgate Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Hockley Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Egton Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Heathrow Terminal 4
- Forest Gate to Maze Hill
- Forest Gate to Ridgmont Rail Station