Starting at: Forest Gate
Arrive at: Gipsy Hill
Stations passed through from Forest Gate
- Maryland Rail Station
- Stratford (London) Rail Station
FOREST GATE STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:40
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Gipsy Hill to Forest Gate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Forest Gate to Maze Hill
- Forest Gate to Cooksbridge Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Theobalds Grove
- Forest Gate to Normans Bay Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Pollokshields East Rail Station
- Forest Gate to London Waterloo
- Forest Gate to London Marylebone
- Forest Gate to Blackhorse Lane Tram Stop
- Forest Gate to Kempton Park Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Kirby Cross Rail Station
- Forest Gate to West Calder Rail Station