Starting at: Forest Gate
Arrive at: Tufnell Park
Stations passed through from Forest Gate
- Wanstead Park Station
FOREST GATE STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:40
Tufnell Park: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
TUFNELL PARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Tufnell Park to Forest Gate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Forest Gate to Beckenham Road Tram Stop
- Forest Gate to Prince Regent DLR
- Forest Gate to Chichester (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Forest Gate to Normanton Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Sunnymeads Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Yarm Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Redland Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Walsall Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Tygwyn Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Caledonian Road
- Forest Gate to Westbourne Park