Starting at: Forest Gate
Arrive at: Temple
Stations passed through from Forest Gate
- Maryland Rail Station
- Stratford (London) Rail Station
- London Liverpool Street Rail Station
FOREST GATE STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:40
TEMPLE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Temple: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Temple to Forest Gate
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Forest Gate to Normanton Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Yarm Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Walsall Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Tygwyn Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Westbourne Park
- Forest Gate to Gospel Oak
- Forest Gate to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Seven Sisters Rail
- Forest Gate to Broomfleet Rail Station
- Forest Gate to Worcester Park
- Forest Gate to Wrexham General Rail Station