Starting at: Feltham
• Take the 285 bus to Heathrow Central Bus Station
• Change at Heathrow Central Bus Stn (Rail-Air)
• Take the Walk to Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3 Rail Station
• Change at Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3 Rail Station
• Take the Heathrow Express to London Paddington
• Change at London Paddington Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Paddington
• Change at Paddington Underground Station
• Take the Bakerloo line to Baker Street
• Change at Baker Street Underground Station
• Take the Jubilee line to West Hampstead
• Change at West Hampstead Underground Station
• Take the Walk to West Hampstead Thameslink Rail Station
• Change at West Hampstead Thameslink Rail Station
Arrive at: West Hampstead Thameslink
Journey time between Feltham and West Hampstead Thameslink averages at 74 minutes
Stations passed through from Feltham
- Feltham Assembly Hall
- Harlington Road East
- Lansbury Avenue
- Central Way
- Hatton Green
- Great South West Road
- Hatton Cross Station
- Envoy Avenue
- Cranford Lane
- Hatton Road North
- Harlington Corner
- Mondial Way
- Nene Road
- Heathrow Central Bus Stn (Rail-Air)
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Hampstead Thameslink to Feltham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Feltham > West Hampstead Thameslink