Starting at: Feltham
Arrive at: Shortlands
Stations passed through from Feltham
- Feltham Assembly Hall
- Harlington Road East
- Lansbury Avenue
- Central Way
- Hatton Green
- Great South West Road
- Hatton Cross Station
SOUTHEASTERN: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July, no service between Victoria / Elephant & Castle and Shortlands (via Catford), or between Victoria and Lewisham. Replacement buses operate between Herne Hill and Bromley South calling at Denmark Hill, Peckham Rye, Nunhead, Crofton Park, Catford, Bellingham, Beckenham Hill, Ravensbourne and Shortlands.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Shortlands to Feltham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Feltham to Denham Rail Station
- Feltham to Wraysbury Rail Station
- Feltham to Manea Rail Station
- Feltham to Wembley Park
- Feltham to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Feltham to Waterbeach Rail Station
- Feltham to Pevensey Bay Rail Station
- Feltham to Bargeddie Rail Station
- Feltham to Burgess Hill Rail Station
- Feltham to Habrough Rail Station
- Feltham to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station