Starting at: Feltham
Arrive at: Erith
Stations passed through from Feltham
- Hounslow Rail Station
- Isleworth Rail Station
- Syon Lane Rail Station
- Brentford Rail Station
- Kew Bridge Rail Station
- Chiswick Rail Station
- Barnes Bridge Rail Station
- Barnes Rail Station
- Putney Rail Station
- Wandsworth Town Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY: Sunday 5 July, no service between Barnes and Feltham / Teddington via Richmond. Reading and Windsor trains are diverted via Hounslow. Replacement buses operate between Barnes and Hounslow / Teddington.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Erith to Feltham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Feltham to Nunhead
- Feltham to Snaresbrook
- Feltham to Fenny Stratford Rail Station
- Feltham to Three Oaks Rail Station
- Feltham to South Kenton
- Feltham to Tooting Bec
- Feltham to North Fambridge Rail Station
- Feltham to South Croydon
- Feltham to Newbold (Manchester Metrolink)
- Feltham to Knutsford Rail Station
- Feltham to Saunderton Rail Station