Starting at: Feltham
• Take the South Western Railway to Richmond
• Change at Richmond (London) Rail Station
• Take the London Overground to West Hampstead Rail Station
• Change at West Hampstead Rail Station
• Take the Walk to West Hampstead Thameslink Rail Station
• Change at West Hampstead Thameslink Rail Station
• Take the Thameslink to Cricklewood
• Change at Cricklewood Rail Station
Arrive at: Cricklewood
Journey time between Feltham and Cricklewood averages at 56 minutes
Stations passed through from Feltham
- Twickenham Rail Station
- Richmond (London) Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Cricklewood to Feltham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Feltham > Cricklewood