Starting at: Feltham
Arrive at: Bromley South
Stations passed through from Feltham
- Whitton Rail Station
- Twickenham Rail Station
- Richmond (London) Rail Station
- Putney Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
Bus Stop Closed\n\nPlease use the next Bus Stop to\n catch your Bus from instead
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bromley South to Feltham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Feltham to Snaresbrook
- Feltham to Fenny Stratford Rail Station
- Feltham to Three Oaks Rail Station
- Feltham to South Kenton
- Feltham to Tooting Bec
- Feltham to Stratford International Rail Station
- Feltham to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Feltham to West Kirby Rail Station
- Feltham to Pyle Rail Station
- Feltham to Rowley Regis Rail Station
- Feltham to Troon Rail Station