Starting at: Feltham
• Take the South Western Railway to Brentford
• Change at Brentford Rail Station
• Take the 195 bus or E8 bus to Boston Manor Station
• Change at Boston Manor Station
• Take the Piccadilly line to Earl's Court
• Change at Earl's Court Underground Station
• Take the District line to Mile End
• Change at Mile End Underground Station
• Take the Central line to Wanstead
• Change at Wanstead Underground Station
• Take the 145 bus to Redbridge Station
• Change at Redbridge Station
• Take the Walk to Redbridge
Arrive at: Redbridge
Journey time between Feltham and Redbridge averages at 111 minutes
Stations passed through from Feltham
- Hounslow Rail Station
- Brentford Rail Station
REDBRIDGE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Redbridge to Feltham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Feltham > Redbridge