Starting at: Feltham
Arrive at: Buckhurst Hill
Stations passed through from Feltham
- Whitton Rail Station
- Twickenham Rail Station
- St Margarets (London) Rail Station
- Richmond (London) Rail Station
- North Sheen Rail Station
- Mortlake Rail Station
- Barnes Rail Station
- Putney Rail Station
- Wandsworth Town Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Buckhurst Hill to Feltham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Feltham to
- Feltham to Hartwood Rail Station
- Feltham to Maida Vale
- Feltham to Waddon
- Feltham to Leytonstone High Road
- Feltham to Winchmore Hill
- Feltham to Warwick Avenue
- Feltham to Bank
- Feltham to Cookham Rail Station
- Feltham to Canning Town