Starting at: Erith
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Erith
- Belvedere Rail Station
- Abbey Wood (London) Rail Station
- Plumstead Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Erith
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Erith to Queensway
- Erith to Burscough Bridge Rail Station
- Erith to Tenby Rail Station
- Erith to Frant Rail Station
- Erith to Hattersley Rail Station
- Erith to Tygwyn Rail Station
- Erith to Bootle (Cumbria) Rail Station
- Erith to Highbury & Islington
- Erith to Pinner
- Erith to Maghull Rail Station
- Erith to Shepherd's Bush (Central)