Starting at: Erith
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from Erith
- Belvedere Rail Station
- Abbey Wood (London) Rail Station
- Plumstead Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to Erith
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Erith to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- Erith to Newton-le-Willows Rail Station
- Erith to Scotscalder Rail Station
- Erith to Elmers End Tram Stop
- Erith to Queensway
- Erith to Seamer Rail Station
- Erith to Kingham Rail Station
- Erith to Normanton Rail Station
- Erith to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Erith to Burscough Bridge Rail Station
- Erith to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station