Starting at: Enfield Lock
Arrive at: Beckton Park DLR
Stations passed through from Enfield Lock
- Waltham Cross Rail Station
- Cheshunt Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Beckton Park DLR to Enfield Lock
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Enfield Lock to Tufnell Park
- Enfield Lock to Worcester Park
- Enfield Lock to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Enfield Lock to Hattersley Rail Station
- Enfield Lock to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- Enfield Lock to Maghull Rail Station
- Enfield Lock to Burnham (Berks) Rail Station
- Enfield Lock to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- Enfield Lock to Maiden Newton Rail Station
- Enfield Lock to East Croydon Tram Stop
- Enfield Lock to Rainham (London