Starting at: Eltham
Arrive at: Gordon Hill
Stations passed through from Eltham
- Kidbrooke Rail Station
- Blackheath Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- Nunhead Rail Station
- Peckham Rye Rail Station
- Denmark Hill Rail Station
- London Victoria Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Gordon Hill to Eltham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Eltham to Treorchy Rail Station
- Eltham to East Grinstead Rail Station
- Eltham to Alvechurch Rail Station
- Eltham to High Wycombe Rail Station
- Eltham to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Eltham to Chafford Hundred Rail Station
- Eltham to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Eltham to West Jesmond (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Eltham to Minster Rail Station
- Eltham to St Neots Rail Station
- Eltham to Llandaf Rail Station