Starting at: Eden Park
Arrive at: Heathrow Terminal 5
Stations passed through from Eden Park
- Links Way
- Upper Elmers End Road
- Langley Court / South Gate
- The Chinese Garage
- Kenwood Drive
- Scotts Lane
- Den Road
- Shortlands Grove
- Church Road
- Shortlands Station
- Valley School
- High Street / Market Square
- Bromley Town Hall
- Bromley Civic Centre
- Bromley High Street / The Mall
- Bromley South Station
A 30 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow. A 30 minute service is operating Paddington to Reading. A 10 minute service is operating Liverpool Street to Shenfield due to operational restriction
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Heathrow Terminal 5 to Eden Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Eden Park to Radlett Rail Station
- Eden Park to Morden Road Tram Stop
- Eden Park to Denham Golf Club Rail Station
- Eden Park to Dunton Green Rail Station
- Eden Park to Wandle Park Tram Stop
- Eden Park to Bush Hill Park
- Eden Park to St James Street (London)
- Eden Park to Edmonton Green
- Eden Park to Lea Bridge
- Eden Park to Shoreham (Kent) Rail Station
- Eden Park to Egton Rail Station