Starting at: Eden Park
Arrive at: Devons Road DLR
Stations passed through from Eden Park
- Elmers End Rail Station
- Clock House Rail Station
- New Beckenham Rail Station
- Lower Sydenham Rail Station
- Catford Bridge Rail Station
- Ladywell Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- St Johns (London) Rail Station
- New Cross ELL Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Bus stop closed. Route 108 is on diversion. Use the stop Cranwell Close on Violet Road or the stop Marshgate Lane on Stratford High Street.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Devons Road DLR to Eden Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Eden Park to Kensal Rise
- Eden Park to Ravensbourne
- Eden Park to Coombe Lane Tram Stop
- Eden Park to Horsley Rail Station
- Eden Park to Gravel Hill Tram Stop
- Eden Park to Hersham Rail Station
- Eden Park to Tadworth
- Eden Park to Sturry Rail Station
- Eden Park to Hawarden Rail Station
- Eden Park to Kentish Town West
- Eden Park to Church Street Tram Stop