Starting at: Eden Park
Arrive at: Moorgate
Stations passed through from Eden Park
- Elmers End Rail Station
- Clock House Rail Station
- New Beckenham Rail Station
- Lower Sydenham Rail Station
- Catford Bridge Rail Station
- Ladywell Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- St Johns (London) Rail Station
- New Cross ELL Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Moorgate to Eden Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Eden Park to Ashtead Rail Station
- Eden Park to Woodgrange Park
- Eden Park to Watlington Rail Station
- Eden Park to South Kenton
- Eden Park to Goldhawk Road
- Eden Park to Wythenshawe Town Centre (Manchester Metrolink)
- Eden Park to Rayners Lane
- Eden Park to Raynes Park
- Eden Park to Dorchester South Rail Station
- Eden Park to Tooting
- Eden Park to Elstree & Borehamwood