Starting at: East Dulwich
Arrive at: Watford High Street
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from East Dulwich
- Champion Hill
- Champion Grove
- Denmark Hill Station
- King's College Hospital
- Coldharbour Lane
- Denmark Hill / Camberwell Green
- Warner Road
- Sacred Heart School
- Wyndham Road
- Vassall Road
- St John's School
- John Ruskin Street
- Kennington Park
- Oval Station
- Archbishop Tenison's School
- Harleyford Road / Durham Street
- Vauxhall Bus Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Watford High Street to East Dulwich
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- East Dulwich to Melksham Rail Station
- East Dulwich to Sandwich Rail Station
- East Dulwich to Lidlington Rail Station
- East Dulwich to Medstead & Four Marks (Mid Hants Railway)
- East Dulwich to Sunderland Rail Station
- East Dulwich to Snow Hill (Midland Metro Stop)
- East Dulwich to Worksop Rail Station
- East Dulwich to Williamwood Rail Station
- East Dulwich to Birmingham New Street Rail Station
- East Dulwich to Reigate Rail Station