Starting at: East Croydon
Arrive at: Oxted Rail Station
Stations passed through from East Croydon
- Purley Rail Station
SOUTHERN RAILWAY: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between South Croydon and East Grinstead / Uckfield. Replacement buses operate between Purley and Oxted calling at Upper Warlingham (for shuttle bus to Woldingham), between Oxted and East Grinstead calling at all stations, between Oxted and Crowborough and between Crowborough and Uckfield.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Oxted Rail Station to East Croydon
Latest journey planner searches
- East Croydon to Hendon
- East Croydon to Bat & Ball Rail Station
- East Croydon to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- East Croydon to London St Pancras International
- East Croydon to Gerrards Cross Rail Station
- East Croydon to Barons Court
- East Croydon to Northfields
- East Croydon to Wallasey Village Rail Station
- East Croydon to Chigwell
- East Croydon to Newbridge Rail Station