Starting at: East Croydon
Arrive at: Upminster Bridge
Stations passed through from East Croydon
- London Bridge Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HAMMERSMITH & CITY LINE: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Hammersmith and Barking. Replacement buses operate between Tower Hill and Barking via Canning Town.
Ticket price information
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
Return journey: Upminster Bridge to East Croydon
Latest journey planner searches
- East Croydon to Hendon
- East Croydon to Bat & Ball Rail Station
- East Croydon to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- East Croydon to London St Pancras International
- East Croydon to Gerrards Cross Rail Station
- East Croydon to Barons Court
- East Croydon to Northfields
- East Croydon to Wallasey Village Rail Station
- East Croydon to Chigwell
- East Croydon to Newbridge Rail Station