Starting at: East Croydon
Arrive at: Roding Valley
Ilford Station: The station entrance on York Road will be open between 06:00 - 10:00 and 15:00 - 19:00 only. At all other times please use the main entrance on Ilford Hill.
Stations passed through from East Croydon
- Selhurst Rail Station
- Thornton Heath Rail Station
- Norbury Rail Station
- Streatham Common Rail Station
- Balham Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Battersea Park Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Roding Valley to East Croydon
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- East Croydon to Hendon
- East Croydon to Bat & Ball Rail Station
- East Croydon to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- East Croydon to London St Pancras International
- East Croydon to Gerrards Cross Rail Station
- East Croydon to Barons Court
- East Croydon to Northfields
- East Croydon to Wallasey Village Rail Station
- East Croydon to Chigwell
- East Croydon to Newbridge Rail Station