Starting at: East Croydon
Arrive at: Paddington
Stations passed through from East Croydon
- London Bridge Rail Station
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow / Reading. Normal service between Liverpool Street and Shenfield due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Paddington Station: Until mid 2020, we're making improvements at Paddington Tube station that will affect your access to the Bakerloo line there. The Praed street entrance is closed. Space will be limited so we will restrict entry to the Bakerloo line platforms at busy times.
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Paddington: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available between the National Rail station and the Circle and District line platforms due to planned maintenance. Call us on 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Ticket price information
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
Return journey: Paddington to East Croydon
Latest journey planner searches
- East Croydon to Hendon
- East Croydon to Bat & Ball Rail Station
- East Croydon to Heathrow Terminal 4
- East Croydon to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- East Croydon to London St Pancras International
- East Croydon to Gerrards Cross Rail Station
- East Croydon to Barons Court
- East Croydon to Northfields
- East Croydon to Wallasey Village Rail Station
- East Croydon to Chigwell