Starting at: East Croydon
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from East Croydon
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to East Croydon
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- East Croydon to Dorchester South Rail Station
- East Croydon to Garsdale Rail Station
- East Croydon to Cooksbridge Rail Station
- East Croydon to Hartwood Rail Station
- East Croydon to Walmer Rail Station
- East Croydon to Saltmarshe Rail Station
- East Croydon to Three Oaks Rail Station
- East Croydon to Whitefield (Manchester Metrolink)
- East Croydon to Acton Main Line
- East Croydon to Lytham Rail Station