Starting at: East Croydon
Arrive at: Chancery Lane
Stations passed through from East Croydon
- London Blackfriars Rail Station
- Farringdon Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Chancery Lane: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
CHANCERY LANE STATION: From Monday 15 June, the station will open between 0700 and 1900 on Monday to Friday only.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Chancery Lane to East Croydon
Latest journey planner searches
- East Croydon to Hendon
- East Croydon to Bat & Ball Rail Station
- East Croydon to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- East Croydon to London St Pancras International
- East Croydon to Gerrards Cross Rail Station
- East Croydon to Barons Court
- East Croydon to Northfields
- East Croydon to Wallasey Village Rail Station
- East Croydon to Chigwell
- East Croydon to Newbridge Rail Station