Starting at: Drayton Green
Arrive at: Lea Bridge
Stations passed through from Drayton Green
- Argyle Road
- The Avenue (W13)
- St Leonards Road
- Longfield Avenue
- Bond Street
- Ealing Broadway Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Lea Bridge to Drayton Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Drayton Green to Elephant & Castle Rail Station
- Drayton Green to West Kensington
- Drayton Green to Holland Park
- Drayton Green to Tywyn Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Hounslow East
- Drayton Green to Isleworth
- Drayton Green to Lochluichart Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Kentish Town West
- Drayton Green to Hale Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Birmingham International Airport (Air-Rail link)
- Drayton Green to Kenton