Starting at: Drayton Green
Arrive at: Wood Street
Stations passed through from Drayton Green
- Drayton Green
- Cleveland Road (W13)
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wood Street to Drayton Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Drayton Green to Stratford International DLR
- Drayton Green to Otford Rail Station
- Drayton Green to West India Quay DLR
- Drayton Green to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Drayton Green to Tygwyn Rail Station
- Drayton Green to New Eltham
- Drayton Green to Uckfield Rail Station
- Drayton Green to St Albans Abbey Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Battle Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Caerphilly Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Seven Kings