Starting at: Drayton Green
Arrive at: Chadwell Heath
Stations passed through from Drayton Green
- Castle Bar Park Rail Station
- South Greenford Rail Station
- Greenford Rail Station
CHADWELL HEATH STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00, Saturday 08:00-16:00, Sunday 09:30-15:40
Chadwell Heath: No Step Free Access - Step-free access is not available to the westbound TfL Rail platform due to a faulty lift. Call us on 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chadwell Heath to Drayton Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Drayton Green to Kingham Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Northiam (Kent & East Sussex Railway)
- Drayton Green to Stratford International DLR
- Drayton Green to Southfields
- Drayton Green to Sudbury Town
- Drayton Green to Syon Lane
- Drayton Green to Havenhouse Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Clapham Common
- Drayton Green to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Finchley Road & Frognal
- Drayton Green to Whitechapel