Starting at: Drayton Green
Arrive at: Abbey Wood (London)
Stations passed through from Drayton Green
- Castle Bar Park Rail Station
- South Greenford Rail Station
- Greenford Rail Station
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Abbey Wood (London) to Drayton Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Drayton Green to Macclesfield Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Dalwhinnie Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Kingham Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Tutbury & Hatton Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Borough
- Drayton Green to Devons Road DLR
- Drayton Green to Northiam (Kent & East Sussex Railway)
- Drayton Green to Risca & Pontymister Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Stocksmoor Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Ruislip Gardens
- Drayton Green to Petts Wood