Starting at: Drayton Green
Arrive at: Grange Hill
Stations passed through from Drayton Green
- Castle Bar Park Rail Station
- South Greenford Rail Station
- Greenford Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Grange Hill to Drayton Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Drayton Green to Witley Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Ilford
- Drayton Green to Kenley
- Drayton Green to Yate Rail Station
- Drayton Green to West Hampstead
- Drayton Green to Hainault
- Drayton Green to Brigg Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Bishopstone Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Tunbridge Wells West (Spa Valley Railway)
- Drayton Green to Maidenhead Rail Station
- Drayton Green to St Johns (London)