Starting at: Drayton Green
Arrive at: Colindale
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Drayton Green
- Argyle Road
- The Avenue
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Colindale to Drayton Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Drayton Green to Finchley Central
- Drayton Green to Totteridge & Whetstone
- Drayton Green to London St Pancras International
- Drayton Green to West Croydon Tram Stop
- Drayton Green to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Fishersgate Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Marple Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Drayton Green to Westbury (Wilts) Rail Station