Starting at: Drayton Green
Arrive at: Brixton
Stations passed through from Drayton Green
- Browning Avenue
- Drayton Bridge Road
Changes to southbound bus stops at Brixton Station: Until further notice, please use Stop N for Route 35 towards Clapham Junction, Routes 109 118 250 N109 and N250 towards Streatham and Route 355 towards Mitcham. Route P4 will also terminate at Stop N. Please use Stop Q for Routes 45 59 133 159 333 and N133 towards Streatham Hill, Route N2 towards Crystal Palace and Route N3 towards Bromley North. Please use Stop ZA in Effra Road for Route 3 towards Crystal Palace and Route 196 towards Norwood Junction, and Stop Z in Effra Road for Route 2 towards West Norwood, Route 415 towards Tulse Hill and Route 432 towards Anerley Station.
BRIXTON STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible, travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Brixton to Drayton Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Drayton Green to Finchley Central
- Drayton Green to London St Pancras International
- Drayton Green to West Croydon Tram Stop
- Drayton Green to Wimbledon Park
- Drayton Green to Totteridge & Whetstone
- Drayton Green to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Drayton Green to Fishersgate Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Marple Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Burley-in-Wharfedale Rail Station