Starting at: Drayton Green
Arrive at: Bond Street
Stations passed through from Drayton Green
- Sutherland Avenue
- West Ealing Station
- Drayton Green Road
- Broughton Road
- St Leonards Road
- Longfield Avenue
- Bond Street
- Ealing Broadway Station
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bond Street to Drayton Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Drayton Green to Finchley Central
- Drayton Green to Totteridge & Whetstone
- Drayton Green to London St Pancras International
- Drayton Green to West Croydon Tram Stop
- Drayton Green to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Fishersgate Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Marple Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- Drayton Green to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Drayton Green to Westbury (Wilts) Rail Station