Starting at: Deptford
Arrive at: Ewell West
Stations passed through from Deptford
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ewell West to Deptford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Deptford to Temple
- Deptford to Covent Garden
- Deptford to Poplar DLR
- Deptford to Waddon
- Deptford to Pollokshields East Rail Station
- Deptford to Bracknell Rail Station
- Deptford to Seven Kings
- Deptford to Corfe Castle (Swanage Railway)
- Deptford to Bearsted Rail Station
- Deptford to Hyde Park Corner
- Deptford to George Street Tram Stop