Starting at: Dartford
Arrive at: Canonbury
Stations passed through from Dartford
- Barnehurst Rail Station
- Bexleyheath Rail Station
- Welling Rail Station
- Falconwood Rail Station
- Eltham Rail Station
- Kidbrooke Rail Station
- Blackheath Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- St Johns (London) Rail Station
- New Cross ELL Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canonbury to Dartford
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Dartford to East Grinstead Rail Station
- Dartford to Neilston Rail Station
- Dartford to Tulse Hill
- Dartford to Seamer Rail Station
- Dartford to Merton Park Tram Stop
- Dartford to London Victoria
- Dartford to Kirkconnel Rail Station
- Dartford to Maiden Newton Rail Station
- Dartford to West Brompton
- Dartford to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Dartford to Scotscalder Rail Station