Starting at: Custom House DLR
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Custom House DLR
- Royal Victoria DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Custom House for ExCel: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available to/from Victoria Dock Road due to a faulty lift. Step free access to/from the ExCeL Exhibition Centre is still available. Call us on 0343 222 1234 if you need more information.
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Custom House DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Custom House DLR to Edinburgh Rail Station
- Custom House DLR to Rannoch Rail Station
- Custom House DLR to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Custom House DLR to Sandhills Rail Station
- Custom House DLR to Wrexham General Rail Station
- Custom House DLR to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Custom House DLR to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Custom House DLR to Drayton Green
- Custom House DLR to Sudbury Town
- Custom House DLR to Emirates Royal Docks
- Custom House DLR to Anderston Rail Station