Starting at: Custom House DLR
Arrive at: Dollis Hill
Stations passed through from Custom House DLR
- Royal Victoria DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Custom House: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available to/from Victoria Dock Road due to a faulty lift. Step free access to/from the ExCeL Exhibition Centre is still available. Call us on 0343 222 1234 if you need more information.
A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys. A 30 minute service is operating between Paddington and Reading / Heathrow Airport due to operational restrictions
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Dollis Hill to Custom House DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Custom House DLR to Bootle New Strand Rail Station
- Custom House DLR to Dingle Road Rail Station
- Custom House DLR to Harlesden
- Custom House DLR to West Finchley
- Custom House DLR to Broomfleet Rail Station
- Custom House DLR to Burley-in-Wharfedale Rail Station
- Custom House DLR to Tulse Hill
- Custom House DLR to Edinburgh Rail Station
- Custom House DLR to Menston Rail Station
- Custom House DLR to Needham Market Rail Station
- Custom House DLR to Normanton Rail Station