Starting at: Cricklewood
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from Cricklewood
- Anson Road
- Willesden Green Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to Cricklewood
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Cricklewood to Woody Bay (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Cricklewood to St Margarets (London)
- Cricklewood to Albany Park
- Cricklewood to East Grinstead Rail Station
- Cricklewood to Larbert Rail Station
- Cricklewood to George Street Tram Stop
- Cricklewood to Clapham (N Yorks) Rail Station
- Cricklewood to Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3
- Cricklewood to Alperton
- Cricklewood to Dalston Kingsland
- Cricklewood to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)