Starting at: Coulsdon South
Arrive at: London Fenchurch Street
Stations passed through from Coulsdon South
- East Croydon Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- London Victoria Rail Station
C2C: Good Friday 10, Saturday 11, Sunday 12 and Easter Monday 13 April, no service between Fenchurch Street and Barking. Trains will operate to/from Liverpool Street via Stratford. For Limehouse and West Ham, please use London Underground / DLR connections. Customers for Ockendon, Chafford Hundred and Grays will need to change trains at Upminster.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Fenchurch Street to Coulsdon South
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Coulsdon South to Hampton Wick
- Coulsdon South to Chalfont & Latimer
- Coulsdon South to Shortlands
- Coulsdon South to Redland Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Phipps Bridge Tram Stop
- Coulsdon South to London Paddington Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Watford North Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Sidcup
- Coulsdon South to Mill Hill East
- Coulsdon South to Radlett Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Mornington Crescent