Starting at: Coulsdon South
Arrive at: East Dulwich
Stations passed through from Coulsdon South
- East Croydon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: East Dulwich to Coulsdon South
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Coulsdon South to Burnham (Berks) Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Addlestone Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Clandon Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to West Sutton
- Coulsdon South to Lebanon Road Tram Stop
- Coulsdon South to White Notley Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Carpenders Park
- Coulsdon South to Oxshott Rail Station