Starting at: Coulsdon South
Arrive at: Mansion House
Stations passed through from Coulsdon South
- East Croydon Rail Station
MANSION HOUSE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
CIRCLE LINE: No service until further notice due to operational restrictions.
Mansion House: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mansion House to Coulsdon South
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Coulsdon South to Hampton Wick
- Coulsdon South to Chalfont & Latimer
- Coulsdon South to Shortlands
- Coulsdon South to Redland Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Phipps Bridge Tram Stop
- Coulsdon South to London Paddington Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Watford North Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Sidcup
- Coulsdon South to Mill Hill East
- Coulsdon South to Radlett Rail Station
- Coulsdon South to Mornington Crescent