Starting at: Chessington South
Arrive at: Finchley Central
Stations passed through from Chessington South
- Reynolds Avenue
- Church Lane
- Copt Gilders
- Moor Lane
- Church Rise
- Chessington North Station
- Parbury Rise
- Mansfield Road
- Holmwood Road
- Hook Parade
- The North Star
- Elmcroft Drive
- Southborough High School
- Thornhill Road
- The Maypole
- Langley Avenue
- Mountcombe Close
- Lovelace Gardens
- Surbiton Sainsbury's
- Surbiton Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Finchley Central to Chessington South
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Chessington South to Millbrook (Beds) Rail Station
- Chessington South to Longbenton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Chessington South to North Fambridge Rail Station
- Chessington South to Kearsney Rail Station
- Chessington South to Beltring Rail Station
- Chessington South to St Neots Rail Station
- Chessington South to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Chessington South to Bicester Village Rail Station
- Chessington South to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Chessington South to Broxbourne Rail Station