Starting at: Chessington North
Arrive at: Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway)
Stations passed through from Chessington North
- Tolworth Rail Station
- Malden Manor Rail Station
- Motspur Park Rail Station
- Raynes Park Rail Station
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Earlsfield Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway) to Chessington North
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Chessington North to Stansted Airport Rail Station
- Chessington North to Elmstead Woods
- Chessington North to Wood Green
- Chessington North to Maghull Rail Station
- Chessington North to Maxwell Park Rail Station
- Chessington North to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Chessington North to Stratford High Street DLR
- Chessington North to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Chessington North to Kirkconnel Rail Station
- Chessington North to Denham Golf Club Rail Station
- Chessington North to Sandhills Rail Station