Starting at: Chessington North
Arrive at: London Liverpool Street
Stations passed through from Chessington North
- Parbury Rise
- Mansfield Road
- Holmwood Road
- Hook Parade
- The North Star
- Elmcroft Drive
- Southborough High School
- Thornhill Road
- The Maypole
- Langley Avenue
- Mountcombe Close
- Lovelace Gardens
- Surbiton Sainsbury's
- Surbiton Station
LIVERPOOL STREET UNDERGROUND STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible, travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Liverpool Street to Chessington North
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Chessington North to Potters Bar Rail Station
- Chessington North to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Chessington North to Preston Road
- Chessington North to Berwick (Sussex) Rail Station
- Chessington North to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- Chessington North to Dewsbury Rail Station
- Chessington North to Stansted Airport Rail Station
- Chessington North to East Grinstead Rail Station
- Chessington North to Burscough Bridge Rail Station
- Chessington North to Rannoch Rail Station
- Chessington North to Broomfleet Rail Station