Starting at: Charlton
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Charlton
- Charlton Station / Woolwich Rd
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Charlton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Charlton to Camden Road
- Charlton to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- Charlton to Dymchurch Station (RHDR)
- Charlton to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Charlton to Sevenoaks Rail Station
- Charlton to Wembley Central
- Charlton to Neilston Rail Station
- Charlton to Kirby Cross Rail Station
- Charlton to Longniddry Rail Station
- Charlton to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Charlton to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)