Starting at: Chadwell Heath
Arrive at: Dagenham East
Stations passed through from Chadwell Heath
- Kemp Road
- Valence Avenue / Green Lane
- Becontree Avenue
- Lindisfarne Road
- Martins Corner / Wood Lane
- Parsloes Avenue
- Marlborough Road
- Wroxall Road / Future Youth Zone
- Rusper Road
- Becontree Station
CHADWELL HEATH STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00, Saturday 08:00-16:00, Sunday 09:30-15:40
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Dagenham East to Chadwell Heath
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Chadwell Heath to Silverdale Rail Station
- Chadwell Heath to Dagenham Heathway
- Chadwell Heath to Highbury & Islington
- Chadwell Heath to Hanwell
- Chadwell Heath to Northfields
- Chadwell Heath to Hainault
- Chadwell Heath to Benfleet Rail Station
- Chadwell Heath to Hampstead
- Chadwell Heath to West Bromwich Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- Chadwell Heath to Ingatestone Rail Station
- Chadwell Heath to Herne Hill