Starting at: Catford Bridge
Arrive at: Finchley Central
Stations passed through from Catford Bridge
- Ladywell Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- St Johns (London) Rail Station
- New Cross ELL Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Finchley Central to Catford Bridge
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Catford Bridge to Turnham Green
- Catford Bridge to Kirkconnel Rail Station
- Catford Bridge to Sandhills Rail Station
- Catford Bridge to Tygwyn Rail Station
- Catford Bridge to Crossharbour DLR
- Catford Bridge to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- Catford Bridge to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Catford Bridge to Yarm Rail Station
- Catford Bridge to Kirby Cross Rail Station
- Catford Bridge to Widdrington Rail Station
- Catford Bridge to Burley-in-Wharfedale Rail Station