Starting at: Castle Bar Park
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Castle Bar Park
- South Greenford Rail Station
- Greenford Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Castle Bar Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Castle Bar Park to Wool Rail Station
- Castle Bar Park to Frinton-on-Sea Rail Station
- Castle Bar Park to Bede (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Castle Bar Park to Leigh (Kent) Rail Station
- Castle Bar Park to Dungeness Station (RHDR)
- Castle Bar Park to West Worthing Rail Station
- Castle Bar Park to Entwistle Rail Station
- Castle Bar Park to Millbrook (Hants) Rail Station
- Castle Bar Park to Handsworth Booth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Castle Bar Park to East Tilbury Rail Station
- Castle Bar Park to Cornbrook (Manchester Metrolink)