Starting at: Carshalton Beeches
Arrive at: Hampstead
Stations passed through from Carshalton Beeches
- Wales Avenue
- Oxford Road
- Ringstead Road / Carshalton Road
- Kingsley Avenue
- Byron Avenue
- Benhill Road
- Thicket Road
- Benhill Wood Road
- Lenham Road
- Benhill Avenue / Throwley Way
- Crown Road
- Sutton Green
- Cranleigh Gardens
- Rosehill Park West
- Rose Hill / Rose Hill Roundabout
- Canterbury Road
- St Helier Station
- Central Road
- South Thames College
- Chalgrove Avenue
- Morden South Station
- Morden Court
- Morden Station
HAMPSTEAD STATION: Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Hampstead: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hampstead to Carshalton Beeches
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Carshalton Beeches to Llanfairpwll Rail Station
- Carshalton Beeches to Wrexham General Rail Station
- Carshalton Beeches to Belgrave Walk Tram Stop
- Carshalton Beeches to Frant Rail Station
- Carshalton Beeches to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- Carshalton Beeches to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- Carshalton Beeches to Tygwyn Rail Station
- Carshalton Beeches to Bootle (Cumbria) Rail Station
- Carshalton Beeches to King Henry's Drive Tram Stop
- Carshalton Beeches to Lea Bridge